Fort Collins, Colorado, the choice city. This area of the Front Range of Colorado is called the Banana Belt for its mild climate and temperate weather with twenty miles of bike paths and fourteen different parks, there is never a lack of things to do. There is the Lincoln Center for Performing Arts, Old Town Square and Foothills Fashion Mall for shopping, Colorado State University for college sports, and a myriad of bars and restaurants for your dining pleasure. Fort Collins is only two hours away from some of the best skiing in the west. The Days Inn Ft Collins is one hour from the Rocky Mountain National Park and forty-five minutes from Cheyenne, WY, home of Frontier Days Rodeo. Many high tech corporations have located in this area, including Hewlett Packard, Kodak, Teledyne, IBM, Intel, AMD and Anheuser Busch.
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
$5.00 per pet-per night
About Days Inn
- Friendly hospitality services and the best value for your budget
- Free Daybreak Breakfast featuring healthy, nutritious options in select locations
- Free in-room tea, coffee, and high-speed internet access
- Daily USA TODAY newspaper based on location
- Free Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public spaces
The Days Inn highlights above are subject to change without notice.