When you stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Northlake in Atlanta, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Emory University and Perimeter Mall. This hotel is 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Lenox Square and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Stone Mountain Park.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Make yourself at home in one of the 183 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and MP3 docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Northlake Mall - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Decatur Courthouse - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Decatur Square - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Agnes Scott College - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Emory University - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Fernbank Museum of Natural History - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Georgia Perimeter College - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Callanwolde Fine Arts Center - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Stone Mountain Scenic Railroad - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Stone Mountain - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Oglethorpe University - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Legoland Discovery Center - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Phipps Plaza - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Perimeter Mall - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
East Lake Golf Club - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL) - 43.3 km / 26.9 mi
Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree) - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
The preferred airport for DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Northlake is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL).
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Free self parking is available onsite.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the busiest and most efficient airport in the world and, by some accounts, the best in North America. ATL is the economic jewel of Georgia, generating a $34.8 billion economic impact for metro Atlanta and providing more than 63,000 jobs onsite, making it the state’s largest employer.
Hartsfield-Jackson is a global gateway, offering nonstop service to more than 150 domestic and nearly 70 international destinations. These locales include major commercial centers in Europe, Asia, the Caribbean, Africa, and South and Central America. ATL also holds the distinction of being the first airport in the world to serve more than 100 million passengers in a single year.
In many ways, Hartsfield-Jackson is more than an airport. It’s also a destination. ATL’s burgeoning concessions program features more than 300 commercial venues meeting guests’ shopping, dining and service needs. And its art program integrates permanent and rotating exhibits
Local Shuttle Info: Shuttle only 3 - 5 mile radius of the hotel
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
Service animals are allowed
Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets not allowed
$75.00 Pet Fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 14.95 for adults and USD 9.95 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
Hilton CleanStay™ with Lysol protection
Increase frequency of cleaning public areas
De-clutter paper amenities
Employees wearing mask and gloves
Property is cleaned with disinfectant
Staff wears personal protective equipment
Protective clothing is available to guests
Masks are available to guests
Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
Social distancing measures are in place
Contactless check-in is available
Individually-wrapped food options are available
Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
Contactless check-out is available
Masks are compulsory at the property
Property follows a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
Essential Workers Only - NO
Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures