All Suite hotel, full kitchen with stainless steel appliances and cookware, luxury bedding, granite countertops, pull out sleeper sofas, individual climate control, iron and ironing boards, coffee maker, flat screen televisions, outdoor pool, putting green, patio/fire pit/grill, complimentary full hot buffet breakfast served daily, "The Mix" (Monday - Wednesday evenings), complimentary wired and wireless internet access, grocery shopping service, coffee/tea in lobby and in room, one meeting room that comfortably fits 25 classroom or 40 theater style, Pet friendly ($100 non-refundable sanitation fee charged).
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Birmingham Airport- Start out going NORTHEAST on JOHN HAWKINS PKWY toward CAHABA RIVER ESTATES DR.
Turn LEFT onto GALLERIA BLVD.
Merge onto I-459 N toward I-65.
Merge onto I-65 N via EXIT 15 toward BIRMINGHAM.
Merge onto I-20 E/I-59 N via EXIT 261A toward GADSDEN/ATLANTA.
Take EXIT 129 toward AIRPORT BLVD.
Turn LEFT onto MESSER AIRPORT HWY.
End at 5900 Messer Airport Hwy Birmingham, AL 35212.
Estimated Time: 25 minutes. Estimated Distance: 20 miles.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Yes! Pets are allowed.
About Residence Inn by Marriott
- Extended stay hotel offering large 1- and 2- bedroom suites and studio suites
- Full kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, and coffee makers
- Free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Complimentary evening socials offering food and drinks for guests
- Fitness center with modern equipment and TVs
- Great outdoor space with barbeque and fire pits
- Private meeting spaces perfect for events and family gatherings
- Free grocery delivery service available
- Dry cleaning and on-site laundry services
- Pet friendly
The Residence Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.